background

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A good day's work


I have been busy stitching Pretty Christmas by Sonya Cormaux-Jones which I was lucky enough to win on her blog some time back. I have just finished it and I think it looks great. It is done in softer colours which is a change from the reds and greens usually used at Christmas although I still love to use those colours as well.
Today I have completed Step 3 and Step 4 of the Mystery Quilt. The blocks are looking good and it will be all systems go when Helen posts the next installment. I have really enjoyed doing this and can't wait to see how the blocks will go together. I have posted photos below.



Boy, how humid was it today. A good excuse to stay in the air-conditioning in my quilting room and get all this work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment