background

Monday, March 16, 2009

Photo update.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been putting together the above quilt. Last year, all the ladies in my group, The Jimboomba Quilters and Stitchers, stitched a block to go into a quilt which we were going to give to a hospital or charity to raffle. In the end, we had enough blocks to make 2 quilts, one for a boy and one for a girl. When we saw the devastation of the fires down south and how so many quilters were rallying to help the fire victims, it was decided by everyone to put the quilts together and send them to Victoria. I have finished the first one and am now working on the girl's quilt. I am happy with the way it has come together and hope some little boy will love it when he receives it.

I have also been doing lots of stitching over the last week and have now finished three Bunny Hill blocks. I like the way the blue variegated thread is looking although it is a bit hard to see in these photos . I am almost finished Block 3 of Verandah Views and the 3rd block of a Christmas Wish. Trying very hard to keep all these up to date and not fall behind, so far so good.


No WISPs done for March as yet but am working on a couple of things. Just need a few more hours in each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment