background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stitching Catch-up!

I haven't had a chance to do much else over the past few weeks but now I have finished Deb's quilt, I am trying to catch up on all my stitching BOM's before the August ones pop up on my computer. Below are the first two completed. Blocks 6 & 7 of A Tisket A Tasket, free block of the month from Bunny Hill. Block 7 had a flag with the 4th on it celebrating America's 4th of July so I decided to leave this off, although I have been thinking that as July is a big birthday month for my family( 3 birthdays- son, grandson,daughter-in-law), that maybe I might put family on the block somewhere and make my block a celebrate family one.

Now off to stitch Verandah Views and Gail Pans A Christmas Wish July blocks.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Noela, always something to do huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noela--nice to meet you, thank you for signing up as a follower on my blog site. You have some lovely projects here and I like your cute site. I have been very good keeping up with all my bom's each--10 or more--BUT this month I am taking off to do Christmas projects--sooooo I will get one month behind!!!! Have a great week--see ya soon--hugs, just, Di

    ReplyDelete