background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Brissie Blog Meet

Here we all are enjoying coffee and a chat.

Michelle of  Rag Tag Stitchin' Designs and me.
Yesterday I joined some like-minded quilters at The Grandview Hotel Cleveland for a blog meet.  Joy of JoyPatch and Maree of On My Verandah arranged this as a follow up to one they had earlier this year which I couldn't attend. Thank-you Joy & Maree.  I had a wonderful day meeting new people and also catching up with Michelle who I knew many many years ago. We both attended a Studio Ceramics Course at TAFE back in the late eighties.  Michelle and I  have both moved on from our pottery obsession since then only to follow a similar one in stitching and quilting.  Funny how small the world is sometimes.
This morning I have been checking out the blogs of the ladies I met. It's nice to put a face to the name.
Well, my quilting room awaits, till next time........

2 comments:

  1. always wonderful to get together with fellow bloggers......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Lovely to finally meet up with you too.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete