background

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day, Xmas Table Runner

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day and you had time to spend with your loved ones.  The new year is just flying with the last couple of weeks being spent in helping my son pack and move to his new place.
Valentines Day 2012
Love Bug made by Jake
The flowers above are from my hubby Chris.  Thank you for a wonderful surprise in a busy week.  I love roses, they are my favourite flower.  The love bug was made by my grandson who has been staying with us, along with his Dad, for the last 10 months.  The hearts on the legs have written on them :- hugs, kisses, care, smiles.  The sign reads 'Love my Family'.   Love you too Jake.
Here is what I have been working on for quite a while.  Just have to bury the quilting threads and it will be finished.  Afraid I missed using it last year but 2012 will see it taking pride of place on my Christmas table.  Will show a photo of the runner when that has been completed.
Till next time.......  Happy Stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers Noela....I adore your love bug so special. Your going to have a lovely runner for this Christmas. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lovebug! How cute! Your quilt is very pretty too! :0)

    ReplyDelete