background

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Joined SSCS 2012

I have joined Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap again this year.  Looking forward to checking out my secret partner's blog and working out what I am going to make to send.
Next week I am going to the Evans Head Quilting Retreat run by the Lismore Quilters Group.  I joined my friends, Chris and Liz in a Mystery quilt along this year and so we are going to have a reveal of our quilts at the camp.  I won't have a chance to quilt mine so will just be just taking the completed top. Several other ladies have been working on this as well and they will be bringing their tops or finished quilts along as well.  Can't wait to see them all.  I have a couple of borders to go on mine so I had better get to it as time is running out.
Till next time.........Bye for now.....
 

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at your retret - I think that would be a lot of fun to be doing a mystery quilt during the year and then all meet up to compare..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best time at your retreat Noela.

    I have also joined Chooky's SSCS this year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome and have a great time..........

    Have fun at your retreat.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great swap to be in, this is my 4th year

    ReplyDelete