background

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pay It Forward Gift

Last year, Terry from Terry's Treasures posted a PIF gift she had received from another blogger.  It was then her turn to ask for three people who would like to receive a handmade gift from her and were willing then in turn when they had received her gift make three gifts for three other bloggers.  I was one of those who responded and here is my gift from Terry.

A beautiful wall hanging, a quilt pattern and some variegated threads along with a very pretty card. The  wall hanging will fit in perfectly with the country look of my house.  Thank you so much Terry for my gifts.

Of course that means it is my turn to make three gifts for three other bloggers.  If you would like to receive a handmade gift from me, and are then willing to pass a handmade gift to three other people when you receive my gift to you, just leave a comment on this post and state you would like to do this. You have a year to make the gifts after you receive mine, and you must have an active blog to participate.

Thank you again Terry for my gift.   Till next time......   Happy Stitching.

 

5 comments:

  1. Great gifts... and I'll participate in your PIF if you haven't filled the spaces yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be really chuffed with your gifts.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noela, I would be happy to participate in your PIF! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you liked your gifts! I enjoyed making the wall hanging for you! If you need another person for your PIF, I'd be happy to do it! If not, that's OK too! :0)

    ReplyDelete