background

Friday, January 11, 2013

Swapping Pledge

I read this on Cheryll's post on the 5th January and have been meaning to post it here but have had a few other things to post about first.  It is a swapping pledge and as I have done a few swaps before thought I would like to add this to my blog. I have copied the pledge and button from Cheryll's blog.




MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE

I Noela will try my utmost...

·        To always swap on time.
·        To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
·        To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
·        To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
·        To communicate when it’s required.
·        To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
·        To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

This I sewomly pledge....

Happy Stitching till next time........

2 comments: