background

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Late January Finish.

I have at last finished my January UFO for 13 UFO's in 2013.  Last week we had a few days without power and I just ran out of time. Have been working on it today and am pleased to say it is done. I bought this pattern / kit, minus the doilies, many years ago to make for my grand-daughter who is now 19.  Not sure she is still into pink and pretty as she was then.  
So here is Erica's Backpack...........

The photos don't due it justice.  It is very pretty and feminine looking.  I am so happy to have one less UFO on my list.
I will definitely not leave my February UFO to the last minute and have taken NO 4 out of my UFO box. It is my twister table runner. Needs a border, then layering, quilting, binding and of course a label.
Well its really late and my grandson is here by 5.30 am in the morning so must get some sleep.                  Till next time........

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely backpack! I need to make myself one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I am sure you will find a home for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very pretty! Well done for getting it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Noela this is gorgeous,well done,now onto the next one.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noel's the bag is gorgeous. Go the UFOs

    ReplyDelete
  6. An awesome backpack, Noela.
    Hugs...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure that she will still love it! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful bag Noela, your UFO's are getting a real workover aren't they.....

    ReplyDelete