background

Sunday, October 20, 2013

FNSI results.

Today the computer hasn't been behaving itself so have left my post until now when it seems to be running a bit faster. Last night I managed to get some more done on my A4A Quilt. Section B is now together.  This needs to be joined to the top section for the centre to be complete ready for the borders. I would have started on them last night except I had to do a bit of unpicking on one of the filler blocks as it was a little too long. I definitely don't enjoy reverse sewing so next time I won't forget to measure as I go.
 In the end I was happy to get this much done. Thank you Wendy for hosting again. You can check out what everyone else got up to by heading over to here.
Will be back tomorrow to show some goodies I purchased from the Quilt Show I went to this week.
Till then Happy Stitching............

    

22 comments:

  1. Your A4A is looking great Noela......well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking beautiful Noela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is looking great, lovely colours chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worth the reverse sewing though, it's looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is coming along nicely Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its looking great - I guess you have learnt heaps too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its coming together so well! Im doing my first inner border...who would have thought borders would take that long? I think I have border denial....

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely - your A4A is coming along beautifully - I am on my borders - well, I am contemplating my borders :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Noela its looking fantastic,love the colours you have used,well done,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's looking fantastic , love your colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your quilt top is looking great! Fabulous mix of colours.
    Internet is being tedium itself at present :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours you chose. I am still stalled at Block 3 on both versions...but still doing other things :) xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's looking good, Noela! Love all those colours together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is looking just lovely Noela. You have chosen your fabrics so well....and all the points meet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. looking good Noela, love the fabrics.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your quilt is looking great and your colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. it's looking fabulous... I love the colours..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome quilt...love you new stash from the quilt show!

    ReplyDelete