background

Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Mini Swap

I received my Easter Mini quilt last week sent by Raelene. This is what I received and below you can see it hanging on my frame awaiting the end of the week when Easter will be here. Raelene included chocolate, a coffee sachet and the little coaster that Cheryll our swap co-ordinator made for us to include in the parcel. Thank you Raelene for sending me this very cute mini, I love it. It makes me smile everytime I look at it.


My mini has also been received by Lyn who doesn't have a blog. She has sent me an email to say it has arrived so I can now show you what I made. It has the little label on the back that Cheryll also sent us to add to the mini back.



I also sent some mini bunnies for Lyn to eat. So glad you liked your mini Lyn. I really enjoyed stitching it. Thank you to Cheryll for letting me be a part of this swap, it has been lots of fun.
Just in  case I don't get back on here before the weekend, I would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY EASTER.
Till next time........... Hugs............

22 comments:

  1. The Easter Mini Raelene sent you is rather cute..looks great in your frame.
    love the stitchery one you sent Lyn too.
    Hope you have a Very Hoppy Easter......

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hidden bunny is very cute as you said...and your stitched one looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable minis for Easter , wonderful work by both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noela...they are both just so lovely...lots of spoiling....it was a fun swap..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both mini's are so cute. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. two such fun mini quilts.... love them... It's so great seeing the different ones around blogland...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both mini quilts are so cute. I love the rabbit you have stitched Noela. It's been lovely seeing all these Easter mini's appearing around blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what lovely mini quilts! I am most impressed and inspired to make more - now to find inspiration for the June swap LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both lovely, with some sweet extras too! Have a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. both mini's are so beautiful!
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful minis sent and received !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet swap. Both minis are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute minis Noela. Happy Easter to you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous minis both sent and received,well done ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such lovely minis, hope you have a happy Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both MiNi's are gorgeous...
    I hope you have a very HaPPy EasTeR too ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your mini's are lovely, happy Easter to you and fam.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cute minis there. I loved this swap.

    ReplyDelete